Internal customs transit
- Calculation and payment of customs payments
- Assistance in return of overpaid payments
- Legal support of cargoes
- Providing clients with cargo inspection at customs
RESPONSIBLE FOR TERMS WITH OUR MONEY
- Cargo clearance for 48 hours
- Payment of downtime at our expense
WE SUPPORT AND CONSULT CUSTOMS TRANSIT OF YOUR CARGO
- Preparation of an external economic contract
- Accompanying foreign trade activities
- Certification of products
- Passage of quarantine and phytosanitary control
- Collection and execution of package necessary documentation;
- Provision of a vehicle;
- Presentation of cargo at border control;
- Full legal support of procedure;
- Provision of collateral;
- Tracking of inspections.
A full understanding of concept "Customs transit" is given in Article 215 of the Customs Union Code. In accordance with this article, all foreign goods are subject to mandatory customs control. However, at the same time, imported goods can move through the territory of states that are members of the Customs Union and territory of states that are not members of this organization.
A large list of all measures for customs and tariff regulation in customs transit takes into account all measures of technical, non-tariff calculation. Taxes, customs duties, restrictions, prohibitions on customs transit are not considered.