Baltica-Trans offers the best package solutions for meat imports from Latin America and Asia
- Regional road transportation to and from transshipment terminals
- Sea freight
- Forwarding in St. Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Novorossiysk and Baltic ports
- Customs brokerage services
- Control of veterinary services
- Survey services
- Cargo maintenance and security
We have routes in place via partner terminals all over the world that get meat into Russia quickly, without transshipment or customs delays.
Standard 20, 40, or 45-foot refrigerated containers are used for intermodal shipments.
Everything state services do for veterinary control, including inspection and preparation of certificates and documents, sampling, and consignment inspection, happens under the watchful eye of a Baltica-Trans expert.
We have all the relevant information on import restrictions and are thoroughly acquainted with how permits are prepared and approved.